Java not starting?
- Close existing terminal open and re-open. When Java installs it adds environment variable which will not be added until a new terminal window is started.
- Type java -version
- If a version appears all is good. If not verify the install of java
License key not found
- Verify license key file is located in the ResposneMaster/config directory and not in the main directory.
- Verify the license key file is name correctly License.xml
Startup error: Error: Could not find or load main class com.extrememessaging.ResponseMaster.CMain
- Verify your current directory in the terminal is usr/…/ResponseMaster. Do a directory listing (ls -la ResponseMaster.jar) and you should see the file ResponseMaster.jar file.
- If not change dir to usr/…/ResponseMaster.
- cd usr/…/ResponseMaster
Don’t see the quick_start csv output file.
Verify you looking for the file in the usr/…/ResponseMaster/output directory. There will be two files in this directory quick_start_ouput.csv and log.txt. You want to open the quick_start_ouput.csv. This will be a comma separated file which if you open in a text editor will be hard to read. Please open in an editor like Microsoft Excel or Open Office Calc which can correctly format a csv file.